We have some amazing opportunities for those looking to work in the healthcare and hospice space! All of our job openings can be found at our job portal here!
Here are a couple of our featured positions:
LPN Intake Specialist:
We are looking for a LPN INTAKE SPECIALIST. Sign on bonus offered!
This position is responsible for preparing client referrals for clinical services, and entering new referral sources in accordance with company policy, state and federal guidelines and private insurance contracts.
- Current Alabama LPN license required.
- Graduate of an accredited LPN program.
- Minimum of one (1) year of prior experience in a medical field or medical office setting is preferred.
- Knowledge of billing, insurance reimbursement, medical terminology, diagnosis coding preferred.
- Experience with maintaining records and skilled at organizational needs.
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively and make independent decisions when necessary.
Looking to join a hospice agency where you are valued and appreciated? Come join COMMUNITY HOSPICE in our Foley office. Due to the pending retirement of our great QAPI NURSE we are currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill this position.
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed in Alabama
- Minimum of 5 years nursing experience, registered nurse experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years hospice experience
- Minimum of 1-year quality assessment/performance improvement (QAPI) in a hospice setting
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment
- Ability to enlist cooperation of many people to perform/achieve a common goal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office