Living with a serious illness can make it difficult to know which way to turn.
You may feel all alone or you may have specific questions about symptoms you are experiencing. You may be surrounded by well-intended people who truly want to help, but they may or may not have the experience or resources to do so.
Community Hospice Circle of Care Teams have the resources and expertise to help. Regardless of your diagnosis, whether it is cardiac, cancer, pulmonary, Alzheimers or another illness, we have the resources to develop a care plan that is specific for your symptoms and disease. When faced with a life-limiting illness, you can depend on us to provide physical, spiritual and emotional support for you and your entire family.
Backed by decades of medical experience and healthcare management, our nurses, physicians, caregivers and professionals are dedicated to providing comprehensive care that allows you to remain at home and enjoy normal activities as long as possible.
Your care team will create a plan according to your needs and provide you with the following services:
- Excellent nurses with proven experience
- Related medication and equipment
- Support available from counselors, social workers and chaplains
- Certified hospice aides to assist with personal care
- Consults by pharmacists, nutritionists and other professionals
- Weekly involvement by your personal physician
- Specially trained volunteers
- Bereavement support
- Physicians who oversee your care