Welcome to Community Hospice
Community Hospice of Baldwin County is a not-for-profit agency providing community-based home care services to terminally ill patients. Organized in 1996, Community Hospice provides hospice care as an alternative to traditional health care in Baldwin and Escambia counties in Alabama.
What is Hospice?
- Hospice is a special kind of care for dying people, their families and their caregivers that:
- Treats the physical needs of patients and their emotional and spiritual needs
- Takes place in the patient's home, or in a home-like setting
- Concentrates on making patients as free of pain and as comfortable as they want to be, so they can make the most of the time that remains to them
- Considers helping family members an essential part of its mission
- Believes the quality of life is as important as the length of life
Coverage Area & Locations